- Main Article: Living Room
As of the June 1st, 2016 Build, Yandere-chan has the option to ask Kokona Haruka to visit her living room in order to either befriend or betray Kokona. This all happens in a partly interactive cutscene.
- Main Article: Bedroom
The bedroom is the starting location for the player every day, under normal circumstances.
Depending on what time of day it is, Yandere-chan has the option to change her panties, post and arrange pictures on the corkboard, browse the Internet, play video games, sleep, read manga, or view the Senpai Shrine. By interacting with the door, Yandere-chan can either choose to go to school (morning only), ride through Buraza Town (morning only), or go to her basement.
- Main Article: Basement
One purpose of the basement is to hold students who have been kidnapped. The player is able to torture the kidnapped student, so that Yandere-chan can use them as a mind slave. Basement Tapes are also located here in the bottom left and bottom right corners. By interacting with the stairs, Yandere-chan can choose to either go to school (morning only) or upstairs.
- No matter what graphical setting the player changes the game to on the start .EXE, the room will always look the same and have the same amount of frame blend, lighting, etc. This may be a bug.
- Yandere-chan may be able to pick up weapons from home to take to school, but YandereDev has not decided yet.
- The police will not search Yandere-chan's house to find a missing girl.
- There may not be more rooms added if there is no "gameplay-related purpose for doing so."
- The basement was built by Yandere-chan's grandmother.