The axe can be found outside the shed, in the front of the building. It is seen as suspicious and cannot be concealed. If a student notices Yandere-chan holding the axe, her reputation will drop by ten points (if the School Atmosphere is high).
Yandere-chan cannot use the axe when fighting a Heroic student and will automatically lose, as the weapon is too unwieldy to use in close quarters.
- High Sanity: The player will step forward and hit the student on the head with the axe.
- Medium Sanity: The player will knock the student down on their knee and hit the student on the head.
- Low Sanity: The player will knock the student down on their knee, hit them in the head and whack them repeatedly.
- Stealth Kill: The player will put the axe around the student's neck and break their neck.
|“||Why do you have an axe?! What are you planning to do with that?!||”|
— A student seeing Yandere-chan holding the axe.
- The axe was modeled by Druelbozo.
- The axe was implemented in the June 21st, 2016 Build.
- Prior to November 16th, 2016 Build, there wasn't a spoken reaction from students if Yandere-chan was seen carrying the axe.
- Despite belonging to the Gardening Club, students will react to the axe even if Yandere-chan is a member of the club.
- The axe killing animation is the same as the baseball bat, dumbbell, katana, the magical girl wand and the shovel.