This mode is a reference to the anime Kill la Kill. Press the B key to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Once pressed, the player will wear something that resembles Mako Mankanshoku's Two Star Goku Uniform. Her arms and the area above her nose will be bandaged, and she will wear a black school outfit, a Sergeant cap with a crack on it, and will carry a blade of grass in her mouth. When idle, Yandere-chan will cross her arms.
- If the player takes off the gloves that she is wearing, Yandere-chan will switch to the normal school uniform.
- Bancho Mode was implemented in the June 3rd, 2015 Build.
- The original music for this mode was one of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's soundtracks, BafBaf! Sonna ni Moeru no ga...Suki Kai. It was eventually replaced with its own song, created by OnlyWednesdayMusic, in the January 1st, 2016 Build.
- Also, the song appears in the video Club Benefits in Yandere Simulator.
- In old builds, Genka Kunahito used the idle animation for Bancho Mode.