Press the B key to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Once pressed, Yandere-chan will wear a black jacket over her shoulders, grey pants with a white and gold belt, wooden sandals, and a black cap with a Japanese character on it. She will have short, white hair, red eyes, and tanned skin. When idle, Yandere-chan will cross her arms.
If the Left CTRL key is pressed, she will lean forward and unleash a flurry of punches.
- If the player takes off the gloves that she is wearing, Yandere-chan will switch to the normal school uniform.
- Bancho Mode was implemented in the June 3rd, 2015 Build.
- The original music for this mode was one of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's soundtracks, BafBaf! Sonna ni Moeru no ga...Suki Kai. It was eventually replaced with its own song, created by OnlyWednesdayMusic, in the January 1st, 2016 Build.
- Also, the song appears in the video Club Benefits in Yandere Simulator.
- In old builds, Genka Kunahito used the idle animation for Bancho Mode.