It is located on the left side of the gymnasium.
Yandere-chan carry the bat with one hand. It will rest on her right shoulder. It is seen as suspicious and cannot be concealed. If a student notices Yandere-chan holding the bat, they will give her a reputation penalty of ten points at high School Atmosphere. If she joins the Sports Club, she will not be seen as suspicious when carrying it.
Yandere-chan cannot use the bat when fighting a Heroic student and will automatically lose, as the weapon is too unwieldy to use in close quarters.
In Mission Mode, the bat cannot be detected by metal detectors.
In the future, if a student spots Yandere-chan holding the weapon while she is not part of the club, she will be called a thief, and the bat will be taken away from her. Student AI and path finding will have to be revamped before this happens.
There are 4 killing animations for the baseball bat, depending on Yandere-chan's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: She will step forward and hit the student on the head with the bat.
- Medium Sanity: She will knock the student down on their knee and hit the student on the head.
- Low Sanity: She will knock the student down on their knee, hit them in the head and whack them repeatedly.
- Stealth Kill: She will put the bat around the student's neck and break their neck.
|“||You're not a member of the Sports Club...you shouldn't be carrying that around...||”|
— A student seeing Yandere-chan carrying the baseball bat while she's not a member of the Sports Club.
- The bat was implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Spiky Pompadour and Lime Streak carry their own versions of the bat.
- The bat's killing animation is the same as the axe, dumbbell, the magical girl wand, and the shovel.
- This weapon is not yet shown on the Challenges menu.