The classroom is located in the southern wing of the first floor. It looks exactly the same as any other classroom; it is unknown if they will vary in appearance in the future. The room has beige wooden floors, tan baseboard, blue-grey walls, and a ceiling. The teacher is located in the front of the room behind a podium and in front of the chalkboard, where the floor is a darker brown. There are fifteen desks facing the front. There are also many cubby holes in the back (which students do not use) and grey cabinets on either side.
The people located here are:
- Reina Nana, the teacher.
- Yui Rio. Her desk is located in the third row, fourth column.
- Haruto Yuto. His desk is located in the third row, second column.
- Shima Shita. Her desk is located in the second row, third column.
- Daku Atsu. His desk is located in the second row, second column.
- This classroom once contained the highest number of students.
- In the final game, there will be fifteen students in this classroom.
- Ryuto Ippongo and Midori Gurin were in this class before the second school model was implemented. They have been moved to Classroom 3-2.