To level up Yandere-chan's skills, the player must enter this classroom before or during classtime and activate the "Go to Class" option once at her desk. Depending on how late Yandere-chan is, she will have anywhere from five to one study point(s) to allocate into her chosen skill category.
The classroom is located in the southern wing of the second floor. It looks exactly the same as any other classroom; it is unknown if they will vary in appearance in the future. The room has beige wooden floors, tan baseboard, blue-grey walls, and a ceiling. The teacher is located in the front of the room behind a podium and in front of the chalkboard, where the floor is a darker brown. There are fifteen desks facing the front, five of which are currently assigned to students. There are also many cubby holes in the back (which students do not use) and grey cabinets on either side.
The people located here are:
- Rino Fuka, the teacher.
- Koharu Hinata. Her desk is located in the third row, second column.
- Hayato Haruki. His desk is located in the third row, fourth column.
- Yandere-chan. Her desk is located in the third row, third column.
- Mina Rai. Her desk is located in the second row, third column.
- Chojo Tekina. His desk is located in the second row, first column.
- In the final game, there will be fifteen students in this classroom.
- If added to the game via JSON, Osana Najimi will come to this class and sit in the third row, fifth column.
- If added to the game via JSON, Kizana Sunobu will come to this class and sit in the first row, fifth column.