The classroom is located in the southern wing of the third floor. It looks exactly the same as any other classroom; it is unknown if they will vary in appearance in the future. The room has beige wooden floors, tan baseboard, blue-grey walls, and a ceiling. The teacher is located in the front of the room behind a podium and in front of the chalkboard, where the floor is a darker brown. There are fifteen desks facing the front. There are also many cubby holes in the back (which students do not use) and grey cabinets on either side.
The people in this classroom are:
- Kaho Kanon, the teacher
- Kuu Dere
- Musume Ronshaku
- Oka Ruto
- Riku Soma
- Budo Masuta
- Kokona Haruka
- Kuroko Kamenaga
- If Kokona's reputation is -50 or lower, a flower will be placed on her desk, and hateful writing if her reputation is past -100.
- In order to get Kokona expelled, the player will have to place a duplicated test sheet on her desk during lunch time.
- Kokona also has a blue bag hanging under her desk. The player is able to put cigarettes or a ring in it in order to expel her.
- This is the classroom with the most students, at eight.
- Senpai's desk is located in the third row, first column. This is a common anime trope where the main character is usually seated in the back next to a window. YandereDev says that Senpai has sat in the "Main Character Chair" and his fate was decided from then on.
- In the final game, there will be fifteen students in this classroom.