This room is located in the northern wing of the first floor. It is divided into two sections, a kitchen and a dining area, by a partial interior wall against the kitchen counter. The kitchen has a pink-and-white checkered floor with pink walls, as well as matching pink countertops and appliances. The room contains a toaster, a stove, a microwave, a sink, five knives, a cutting board, a plate, a refrigerator, a blender, and a coffee maker. There are two rows of counters on opposite sides of the kitchen, as well as a smaller center island. As of the February 1st 2016 Build, the placeholder club leader stands in front of it.
The dining area to the left has a table in the center of the room and several shelves. The table and chairs are also clad in pink. The six chairs surrounding the table are usable by students. The walls are tan colored and the floor is a golden-brown plaid pattern, with a white and pink rug in the middle.
Joining the Club
To join the club, Yandere-chan will have to talk to the placeholder club leader and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining the club, Yandere-chan will wear a lilac bonnet tying her hair back.
Yandere-chan will have easy access to knives, and having knives in this room will not be considered suspicious. She can also cook food and hand it out to students, which increases reputation.
On Monday, Kokona Haruka makes octopus-shaped hot dogs from 3:30 PM to 3:40 PM. The other club members sit at the table while Kokona prepares the food. After that, she walks to the dining room to sit down and share her food with the other members. They will chat until 5:00 PM.
If the player participates in club activities, they will make cute food and chat from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Yandere-chan can make nine octopus hotdogs in the club, which she can give to nine students. It will increase her reputation by 5 points per hotdog, which means 45 points per plate. She can put the tray in the trash can after she is done.
Yandere-chan can only make one tray per game. It is unknown if it is a bug.
If the player has stolen Kokona's phone to take Panty Shots, they can leave it in the Cooking Club in the main kitchen before 4:00 PM, when Kokona arrives.
- Placeholder club leader (Placeholder leader)
- Amai Odayaka (Future leader)
- Kokona Haruka
- Saki Miyu
- Mei Mio
- Koharu Hinata
- Yuna Hina
- Yui Rio
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
- In the future, Druelbozo speculates that there will be a girl with a short female hairstyle who will be in the Cooking Club.
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members, the club will disband. Once the club closes, the door to the room will be locked.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- If Kokona is a titan when using the knife, the knife will grow in size. When placed back in the holder, it will remain large. It will return to normal when picked up.
- This room was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Build, but fully furnished in the December 1st, 2015 Build. It was fully implemented in the March 16th, 2016 Build.
- Even though Kokona made food for her friends, they do not eat the hot dogs and will leave them on the table when they leave. The food will despawn the next day.
- The cooking room was shown to be furnished in a sneak peek. It was a screenshot of a video clip simply labeled "Intro.mp4".
- The current members of the Cooking Club are only placeholders and will not be in the club in the final game.
- Yandere-chan is not able to give hotdogs to Senpai, Genka Kunahito, teachers, Rival-chan, Placeholder Club Leaders, the nurse, Study-kun A, Study-kun B, or the delinquents.
- In the future, it will most likely be easier to poison students if the player joins this club.
- A poster of the Cooking Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the April 1st, 2016 Build.
- If any students from this room are asked to distract anyone, the student will become stuck and run in circles inside their seat.
|“||Free food? Sure! I'll take one!||”|
— Giving a hotdog to a student
|“||No thanks, I'm full.||”|
— Trying to give a hotdog to a student who has already eaten one.