The corkboard is an area in the Aishi House where photos can be placed.
Whenever the player is playing Yandere Simulator (excluding when in Yandere-chan's room, the basement, or the town), the player can take photos with Yandere-chan's phone. From there, the player can choose to save the photo, delete it, or send it to Info-chan.
The next day, Yandere-chan is able to click and drag her photos to the corkboard. The player is able to slide and tilt them around. In the video, "A Tour of Yandere-chan's Room", it was suggested the player may be able to place a red string around the board. This has not been implemented yet.
- X: Deletes photo. Once a photo is upon the board, X can then remove it.
- Y: Adjusts photo.
- A: View photo up close.
- B: Return to Bedroom.
- F: Deletes photo.
- R: Adjusts photo.
- E: View photo up close.
- Q: Return to Bedroom.
- Pictures put onto the corkboard, disappear the next day.
- The player may be able to manually decorate the corkboard, as well as the rest of Yandere-chan's room.
- The corkboard was implemented in the March 14th, 2015 Build.
- In the "April Fools Parody Trailer", the corkboard was decorated with pictures of Rival-chan and knives pinning the pictures to the board.