- Main Article: Yandere-chan
Press the H key to cycle through hairstyles.
To go back one hairstyle, press the H key and tap the left arrow key.
- Her default hair, a ponytail.
- Short hair with bobcat tufts (original design). Depending on sanity, the hair may cover the eye and the tufts will stick up more.
- Right-sided ponytail.
- Left-sided ponytail.
- Longer pigtails (known as twintails).
- X Mode hair.
- Very long hair with parting bangs.
- Rei Ayanami's hair. (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Yuno Gasai's hair. (Mirai Nikki)
- Korra's hair. (Legend of Korra)
- Spiky blonde hair. (Galo Sengen)
- Hatred Mode hair.
- Rival-chan's pigtails.
- Pippi Osu's hair.
- Info-chan's hair.
- Misato's Hair 3.
- Misato's Hair 2.
- Misato's Hair 4.
- Misato's Hair 2.
- RongRong's Hair.
- Shanna's Hair.
- Cheiko's Hair.
- Star's Hair.
- Akeko's Hair.
- Heather's Hair.
- Kathlyne's Hair.
- Brown and purple pixie.
- Ryuko Matoi's hair. (Kill la Kill)
- Tashi's Hair.
- Lovely's Hair.
- Asuka Langley Soryu's hair. (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Clair's Hair.
- Cookie's Hair 1.
- Cookie's Hair 2.
- Akarui's Hair.
- Mochi's Hair.
- Nadoka's Hair.
- Daralis's Hair.
- Tao Jun's hairstyle. (Shaman King)
- Ningyo's Hair.
- Spiky Hair.
- Large silver ponytail. (Cyborg Mode)
- Ayumi's Hair.
- Hatsune Miku's hairstyle. (Vocaloid)
- Lumina's Hair.
- Mime's hair.
- Mimi Tachikawa's hairstyle. (Digimon)
- Mimi Tachikawa's hairstyle with a pink cowboy hat.
- Shinoa Hīragi hairstyle. (Seraph Of The End)
- Helana's Hair.
- Mei Misaki's hairstyle. (Another)
- Morisawa Yumi's hair.
- Alexis's Hair.
- Teala's Hair.
- Haya's Hair.
- Hinata Hyuga's haristyle. (Naruto)
- Kyu's Hair.
- Shauna's hairstyle. (Pokémon X and Y).
- Welia's Hair
- Jodie's Hair.
- Marinette's hairstyle. (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Dexi's Hair.
- Ryōko Otonashi's hairstyle. (Danganronpa)
- Dark purple hair with pink fades.
- Short grey hair.
- Red Flower's hairstyle.
- Cindy's Hair.
- Deina's hair.
- Kureh's Hair.
- Chiaki's Hair.
- Sayuri's Hair.
- Chara's Hair.
- Frisk's Hair.
- Megurine Luka's hairstyle. (Vocaloid)
- Long bright orange hair with pink and white flowers
- Long light pink hair with a red flower.
- Medium gray hair with bobby pins.
- Short brown hair with a sideswept fringe
- Sailor Moon's hairstyle.
- Chihiro Ogino's hairstyle. (Spirited Away)
- A gray hat with two strands of hair dangling out.
- Long black hair with two long side strands.
- Light brown side ponytail with a purple band.
- Short black pigtails with grey clips.
- Medium black pigtails with a square parted fringe.
- Long black pigtails.
- Very long black hair.
- Very long pink hair with lavender pins.
- Short black hair with a small ahoge.
- Black pigtails with a messy fringe.
- Red twintails with pink pins.
- Very short black hair with a parted fringe.
- Black wide pigtails.
- Medium brown hair.
- Medium green hair with a triple divided fringe.
- Short green hair, spiky at the back.
- Dark pink, twirly pigtails with various clips.
- Long red hair with a pink-purple beanie
- Nozomi Toujou's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- Short messy white hair.
- Orange hair with braids and a purple clip.
- Green parted hair with long fringe.
- Nico Yawaza's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- Kotori Minami's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- Red parted hair with long fringe.
- Light blue hair with an ahoge and side ponytail.
- Blonde pigtails with red clips.
- Medium red hair with splayed bangs.
- DAOKO-Girl's hairstyle.
- Long, thick dark brown hair.
- HoneyLicious's hairstyle.
- Veggie Gamer's hairstyle.
- BijuuMike's hairstyle.
- LaurenzSide's hairstyle.
- Junko Enoshima's hairstyle. (Danganronpa)
- Kurumi Tokisaki's hairstyle. (Date A Live)
- Urara Shiraishi's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- Orange curly side ponytail.
- Blue low pigtails.
- Ryoba Aishi's hairstyle.
- Cassie's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Mio's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Quill's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Elle's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Iro's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Bonnibel's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Fumi's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Nina's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Alpha's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Pamu's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- Very short grey hair with faded purple highlights.
- Medium light blue hair with two large pieces of hair on top.
- Very long blue hair with faded yellow, green, and pink highlights.
- Kanna Kamui's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- Quetzalcoatl's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- Tohru's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- Shiro's hairstyle. (No Game No Life)
- Monika's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club)
- Natsuki's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club)
- Sayori's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club)
- Yuri's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club)
- Chika Takami's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Dia Kurosawa's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Hanamaru Kunikida's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Kanan Matsuura's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Mari Ohara's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Ruby Kurosawa's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Riko Sakurauchi's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Yoshiko Tsushima's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- You Watanabe's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- Ibuki Mioda's hairstyle. (Danganronpa)
- A Yandere-chan Minecraft head.
- Bald with barcode tattoo. (Hitman)
Press the < and > or , and . keys to decrease or increase Yandere-chan’s bust size, respectively.
Press the P key to cycle through eyewear.
- Right eyepatch.
- Left eyepatch.
- Double eyepatch.
- Info-chan's glasses.
- "MLG" Style glasses.
Press the O key to cycle through miscellaneous accessories.
- Bubble tea.
- Senpai voodoo doll.
- Devil costume
- Octopus plushy.
- English gentleman hat with moustache and pipe. (Pressing the "Control" button will make Yandere-chan say gentlemanly things while this accessory is active)
- A raw slice of meat with a knife stuck in it.
- Sombrero made of chips with sauce in the sombrero.
- Giffany's bow. (Gravity Falls)
- A hairband in the shape of a piano keyboard, but with rainbow-colored keys.
- White headphones. (Super Sonico)
- A Mario cap, with a "Y" instead of the iconic "M", and a plumber mustache.
- Kitty ears. (Pressing the Control button will make Yandere-chan say "Nyan!" even when moving) Her reputation will not be affected if she laughs insanely.
- Black hairbow.
- Small white cat ears.
- Devil hair-band.
- Brown rabbit hairclip.
- Big red nose.
- Blue flower.
- Red cap.
- Vanilla cat ears.
- Alpaca with a top hat.
- Popee the Performer themed (Kedamono) noh masks. (Pressing the Spacebar will cycle through various expressions of the mask)
- Witch hat.
- Large flower bud.
- Light pink choker with a pink rose.
- Purple choker with red roses.
- No-Face's mask (Spirited Away)
- Four green leaves.
- Black, Saikou headphones.
- Angel wings.
- Dragon wings (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Red and Black, Blue, Green, Purple and Pink, Black, Red and Green)
- Demon wings. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Red and Black, Blue, Green, Purple and Pink, Black, Red and Green)
- Fairy wings. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Light Green, Orange, Red, Dark Green, Pink, Blue)
- Fox tail. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Orange and White, Brown, Light Brown, Black, Orange, Orange and Brown, Grey, Red, White)
- Fox ears. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Orange and White, Brown, Light Brown, Black, Orange, Orange and Brown, Grey, Red, White)
- 'Deal with it' sunglasses.
- Gray hat with a purple music note button.
- Masks. (White and Black, Blue, Green, Light Green, Purple, Red and Yellow, Yellow)
- Carrot hat (Veggie Gamer)
- Kanna Kamui's horns (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- Quetzalcoatl's horns (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- Tohru's horns (Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon)
- A cat version of Monokuma's head. (Danganronpa)
- An orange and black hat (Molusqueti)
- Scrub-chan (Accessible through storage room) (Bijuu Mike)
- Unicorn Horn (Accessible through storage room)
- Pink mustache (Accessible through storage room) (Markiplier)
- White long bunny ears (Accessible through storage room) (Samgladiator)
- THAT DUDE sunglasses (Accessible through storage room) (Kubz Scouts)
- Carrot (Accessible through storage room) (Veggie Gamer)
- Main Article: Senpai
As of the August 15th, 2015 Build, Senpai is once again customizable. When the player starts a new game, they are asked whether their ideal lover is male or female. Since the female Senpai hasn't been implemented yet (and won't be for the next couple of months, as of October 2015), the player must choose to have Senpai be a male student. A female Senpai can be made by modifying the game, but she will still have a male voice for certain things. The starting screen shows the default Senpai, but naked with steam covering his genitals.
As of the September 2nd, 2017 Build, the customization screen now features Yandere-chan stalking Senpai through a hallway.
The default Senpai has Skin Color #3, Hair Style #1, Hair Color #1, Eye Color #1, and Eye Wear #0.
Shades from very pale to dark brown. Five skin colors are available.
- Default (#1)
- Haruto Yuto's hairstyle (#2)
- Sota Yuki's hairstyle (#3)
- Hayato Haruki's hairstyle (#4)
- Ryusei Koki's hairstyle (#5)
- Sora Sosuke's hairstyle (#6)
- Riku Soma's hairstyle (#7)
- Ryuto Ippongo's hairstyle (#8) (Customizable version implemented as of the February 15th Build.)
- Budo Masuta's hairstyle (#9) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Sho Kunin's (#10) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Juku Ren's (#11) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Shin Higaku's hairstyle (#12) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- Chojo Tekina's hairstyle (#13) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- Daku Atsu's hairstyle (#14) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- A side ponytail (China from Hetalia) (#15)
- A regular ponytail (#16)
- Combed-back hair (#17)
- Nagito Komaeda's hairstyle (#18) (Implemented as of the May 2nd, 2016 Build)
- Swept bangs (A fan interpretation of a human Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls) (#19)
- Study-kun B's hairstyle (#20)
- Spiky (#21)
- Puff (#22)
- Grey Spiky (#23)
- Picky (#24)
- Long Wavy (#25)
- Swept (#26)
- Bald (#0)
- Black (Hair Color #1)
- Red (Hair Color #2)
- Yellow (Hair Color #3)
- Green (Hair Color #4)
- Cyan (Hair Color #5)
- Blue (Hair Color #6)
- Purple (Hair Color #7)
- Orange (Hair Color #8) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Brown (Hair Color #9) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- White (Hair Color #10)
- Dark Black (Hair Color #10) (Removed)
- Black (#1)
- Red (#2)
- Yellow (#3)
- Green (#4)
- Cyan (#5)
- Blue (#6)
- Purple (#7)
- Orange (#8) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Brown (#9) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Gray (#10)
- Dark Black (#10) (Removed)
- None (#0)
- Rectangular glasses (#1)
- Oval glasses (#2)
- Info-chan's glasses (#3)
- 3D glasses (#4)
- Sunglasses (#5)
As of the May 3rd, 2016 Build, Senpai can have facial hair.
- A thin mustache
- A thin mustache and goatee
- A goatee
- A thin mustache a light beard
- Default (#5)
- A heavy mustache and a light beard
- A light beard
- A heavy mustache and goatee.
If Senpai is female, then her bust size and stockings will be customizable, along with most of the other customizable options of male Senpai.
Uniforms are able to be customized before the game starts.
For male students, the following uniforms are available:
Male Uniform 1: A black gakuran and matching slacks with black shoes.
Male Uniform 2: A black button-down trench coat and matching slacks with brown shoes.
Male Uniform 3: A white high collared button-down shirt and black slacks with black shoes.
Male Uniform 4: A white shirt and red tie with a tan blazer worn over, with blue plaid slacks (beige on the customization screen) and brown shoes.
Male Uniform 5: A white shirt and bright red tie with a bright red-lined black blazer worn over, with black slacks and brown shoes.
Male Uniform 6: A white shirt and tie worn under a dark grey blazer with dull red stripes, with white slacks and black shoes.
For female students, the following uniforms are available:
Uniform 1: A navy and white seifuku with a red knot, matching navy skirt, and black shoes.
Uniform 2: A long sleeved navy seifuku with a red knot, navy skirt, and black shoes.
Uniform 3: A high collared white blouse worn under a yellow vest and red bow, with a tan skirt lined with maroon and brown shoes.
Uniform 4: The principle design is the same as Uniform 3, but with a red-lined tan blazer instead of a vest.
Uniform 5: A high collared white blouse worn under a red-lined black blazer and bright red bow, accompanied with a dark grey skirt and brown shoes.
Uniform 6: A dark grey long sleeved seifuku with dull red stripes. The skirt is white and the shoes are black.
In the future, there may be a female uniform with a dark grey skirt, a light grey blazer, and a neon blue bow tie.
There may also be a female uniform that is a dark long sleeve with a white collar, and a purple skirt, which is the outfit worn in the official PV for the Wowaka feat. Hatsune Miku song Rolling Girl.
In the future, the original concept of what YandereDev thought the uniform should look like could become the default uniform. YandereDev is currently holding a poll to test public and fan opinions of the design.
- Main Article: Suitors
As part of the matchmaking elimination method, the player can alter the appearance of the suitor. If Yandere-chan manages to figure out what features the rival is attracted to, she can advise the suitor to change his appearance based on what the rival is attracted to. This increases the multiplier boost during the matchmaking interaction.