Press Y to activate this mode. When pressed, the player will don black metal body armor with neon blue streaks. The player will also gain a long silver ponytail. Yandere-chan will run very fast in a sprinting pose. Pressing P as of the June 1st, 2016 Build will remove the helmet.
The player will resemble a cyborg, allowing them to wield a blue Energy Sword that is placed in front of the school. The energy sword will perform a sword strike, dismembering anyone in the way of the sword. A song by DanProgMusic titled "Keep Your Enemies Away" will play in the background the entire time.
- Due to how fast Yandere-chan goes in this mode, she will have trouble going upstairs. She can also get stuck in lockers, walls and doors.
- Cyborg Mode was implemented in the May 1st, 2016 Build.
- There was a sneak peek for this mode shown on April 30th, 2016. To not completely spoil the surprise, the textures for the mode were turned off.
- The mode was partially inspired by Raiden from Metal Gear Solid: Rising before it became its own thing.
- The textures for Cyborg Mode were made in Marmoset 2 using the "Bloom Function" on the camera. It also borrows the Titan skin from Titan Mode.
- Before the May 3rd, 2016 Build, the music for this mode was "A Stranger I Remain".
- In old builds, students would notice the player killing other NPCs with the energy sword; however, they would not react. They only commented on the player holding a weapon or being bloody. As of the September 22nd, 2016 Build, students will react to the player killing other NPCs, unless Yandere-chan performs a stealth kill.