This mode is a reference to the cheat code of the James Bond video game GoldenEye 007. Press K to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Once pressed, the mode will enlarge the head and arms of Yandere-chan, Senpai, teachers, and students. An original song plays in the background the entire time.
This mode can be combined with another mode, but after that, the game must reset or the day must change to go back to normal (except Yandere-kun). Any item that the player carries will grow larger and remain the same size when dropped.
- Yandere-chan cannot use her phone in this mode because her massive head blocks the camera.
- In DK Mode, it is difficult to mop up blood because the mop grows and moves through the floor when the player picks it up.
- If a student dies in this mode, they will revert to normal.
- The music for this mode used to be The DK Rap. It was replaced with an original song in the February 21st, 2016 Build.
- All NPCs were affected by this mode and music for this mode was added in the September 19th, 2015 Build.
- Muja Kina, Rival-chan, the delinquents, and the placeholder club leaders are not affected by this mode.
- The game's warning referred to this mode, saying that this game contained "DK Mode". This warning was later removed because YandereDev said that it was "cringey".