If the player pays Info-chan panty shots, several drops that can be used to expel a rival or complete certain tasks can be bought. Info-chan will throw the purchased items out of her window from the Info Club. Most items have yet to be implemented. When multiple things are purchased from Info-chan as of the June 3rd, 2016 Build, Info-chan will drop them one at a time in the order that they were bought. Only one of each item can be bought a day.
- Clean Uniform: Costs 5 panty shots. Info-chan will drop a spare uniform from the Info Club window. Yandere-chan can change into this uniform in the locker room if she has no blood on her. The player can also take it to the Sewing Room and modify it to complete a task for Kokona Haruka.
- Pack of Cigarettes: Costs 1 panty shot. Info-chan will drop one pack of cigarettes from the Info Club window. This contraband can be placed into Yandere-chan's current rival's bag. Yandere-chan can then report her to the guidance counselor for possessing contraband. Yandere-chan can also give it to Musume Ronshaku to complete her task. Yandere-chan cannot smoke these.
- Box of Matches: Costs 5 panty shots. Info-chan will drop one pack of matches from the Info Club window. The box can be picked up. Infinite matches can be thrown, and the landing spot is designated with a pink arc. When a match is lit, the player can toss it at a student who is doused with gasoline, causing them to burn to death. Implemented in the June 15th, 2016 Build.
- Headset: Costs 1 panty shot. Info-chan will drop one headset out of the Info Club window. The headset can be picked up. This is used in the matchmaking elimination method, to guide a suitor.
- Emetic Poison: Costs 10 panty shots. Info-chan will drop one bottle of emetic poison out of the Info Club window. The bottle can be picked up. Currently it has no uses, but in the future the player can use it to poison the current rival or Senpai's food in order to force them to go to the bathroom to vomit.
- Lethal Poison: Costs 20 panty shots. Info-chan will drop one bottle of lethal poison out of the Info Club window. The bottle can be picked up. Currently it has no uses, but in the future the player can use it to poison the current rival's food in order to kill her.
- Drops first appeared in the March 31st, 2016 Build. The feature was functional in the May 1st, 2016 Build.