Endless Mode features a randomly-generated high school, randomly-generated students, and randomly-generated rivals, unlike Story Mode, where all of these mechanics are pre-determined and will be the same on every playthrough. Students and rivals will be replaced after being defeated, and the game will always generate a new rival every week.
- This mode will not be included in the free demo.
- Despite everything being randomly generated, there is still the ability to customize Senpai and uniforms during Endless Mode.
- This mode will be available from the start and will not have to be unlocked.
- Rivals in Story Mode will wear special stockings, but in Endless Mode, rivals may not wear them because then it will be too easy to identify rivals. The player will have to stalk Senpai to see who interacts with him.
- There could possibly be male rivals in the "Random Mode" YandereDev was talking about.