The Energy Sword cannot be concealed in Yandere-chan's inventory and is seen as suspicious. If any student sees her holding the weapon, her reputation will drop by ten points at high School Atmosphere.
The player cannot use an Energy Sword when fighting a Heroic student and will automatically lose, as the weapon is too unwieldy to use in close quarters.
Energy Sword Animations
There are 4 killing animations for the Energy Sword depending on Yandere-chan's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: A diagonal slash through the student's stomach.
- Medium Sanity: Two diagonal slashes through the student's stomach.
- Low Sanity: She knocks the student down to the ground and repeatedly stabs them from above.
- Stealth Kill: She covers the student's mouth as she stabs them from behind.
- If Yandere-chan puts the sword into the trash can, the sword will glitch out of the bottom of the trash can.
- The Energy Sword was implemented in the May 1st, 2016 Build.