If an Evil student witnesses Yandere-chan commit murder, they will approve of the kill, promise not to say a word about it to anyone, and feign ignorance to the police. They will then flee the area to avoid being seen as an accomplice to the murderer. Afterwards, they will not interact with the player because they do not want to risk becoming an accomplice to the player's crimes.
An Evil student will be happy to see the player's enemies die, but won't commit murder themself. The player is able to gossip with them as with any other persona, but Evil witnesses will not damage Yandere-chan's reputation if left alive.
An Evil student will never clean up a murder scene and won't become an accomplice for Yandere-chan.
If Yandere-chan tries to take a picture of them, the Evil student will become annoyed and hide their face. If the player is in the Photography Club, they will instead simply stand still.
- No male students are Evil because there is no animation rig for male characters yet.
- This persona was implemented in the February 1st, 2016 Build.
- If an Evil persona finds a dead body, they will still react as if they have witnessed a murder, but will not praise Yandere-chan.
- Evil students will scream "Oh my god! This can't be happening!" before acting on their persona. They will also freeze in fear before showing an evil grin.
- Evil students do not act upon their persona after witnessing a student being tranquilized.
|“||I'm getting out of here!||”|
— An Evil student seeing a corpse before the July 18th, 2017 Build.
|“||A corpse?! Fascinating...I wish I could take a closer look...but, no...||”|
— An Evil student seeing a corpse as of the July 18th, 2017 Build.
|“||That was beautiful! Don't worry... I won't tell anyone what I saw.||”|
— An Evil student reacting to murder.
|“||Don't worry... your secret is safe with me. But, we shouldn't be seen talking to each other...||”|
— An Evil student after talking to them again.
|“||Don't bother me!/Go away!/Don't talk to me!/Get away from me!/Leave me alone!||”|
— Attempting to talk to them after they say that the player shouldn't be talking to them.