NOTE: There may be more ways to frame a rival in the future.
If a corpse is discovered on school grounds and the police find a murder weapon with a student's fingerprints on it, that student will be arrested for the murder. The player can wear gloves to take a weapon with another student's fingerprints on it, use it to commit murder, then leave the weapon and dispose of the other evidence. School Atmosphere will then return to 100% afterwards, since students believe that the killer was caught.
Currently, the only person that can be framed with this method is the current test rival, Kokona Haruka. From 3:30 PM to 3:40 PM on Monday, Kokona will walk down to the Cooking Club and prepare a meal for its members. If Yandere-chan wears gloves, she can steal a knife after Kokona finishes using it without leaving her own fingerprints on the weapon.
The description on the scheme menu is, "This scheme will end with your rival being framed for murder."
In a future build, the player will be able to frame a person for murder when she drenches them in blood. The victim will leave their bloody uniform in her locker, so if the police investigate the lockers, they will assume that the victim committed the crime and arrest her.
Yandere-chan can frame a mind-broken student for murder. Any mind-broken girl will kill the student of the player's choosing, and will then kill themselves right after the murder. If the mind-broken girl is interrupted somehow with the day ending before she can kill herself, she will be the one arrested because she still killed a student, has her fingerprints on her weapon, and is alive. If the event is not interrupted, the police will conclude that it was a murder-suicide.
If Yandere-chan wins a combat mini-game against a delinquent, they will drop a weapon with their fingerprints on it. Using the gloves, Yandere-chan can murder an NPC with the weapon without getting her fingerprints on it, get rid of all other evidence, and effectively frame the delinquent she took the weapon from, getting them arrested.
There are several factors that will affect the outcome of the police investigation, such as:Kidnapping + Framing: If the player tries to frame Kokona while kidnapping her, the police will find her sleeping inside the storage room used for kidnapping. They will assume that she hid from the police and will arrest her.
Framing + A Dead Rival: When the police arrive, they will note that Kokona and the other victim are dead and thus cannot perform an arrest. They will decide that a murder-suicide took place and will leave.
Framing + Insanity: If Kokona is framed, but Yandere-chan is visibly insane, they will both be arrested.
Framing the Dead Rival: The police will notice the corpse, blood, and fingerprints of Kokona. The police are not able to solve the mystery and no one will be arrested.
- If Yandere-chan uses a knife without fingerprints to kill a student, and then uses another knife with fingerprints, the police will arrest her for the knife stained with fingerprints.
- The player may be able to frame a girl for misbehaving to ruin her reputation.
- If the rival is arrested, Senpai would be in disbelief, but he would have no way to overturn the evidence against her and would be powerless to help the rival. 
- If a majority of rivals are framed for murder, Senpai will develop a fear that all women are murderers.
- Framing was implemented in the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- In a future build, the player may be able to frame a teacher if the right circumstances arise.
- It may be possible in the future that if the player frames someone and they are sent to prison for life, the NPC will commit suicide.
- If the player frames Kokona but forgets to remove their bloody clothing, the police will note that the blood on Yandere-chan's clothing is not hers. She is able to convince the police that she was splashed with blood while witnessing a murder.
- If the player frames Kokona, kills Kokona, and forgets to remove their bloody clothing, the police will note that the blood on Yandere-chan's clothing is not hers. She will be unable to convince the police that she did not commit the murder and she will be arrested.
- If the player picks up the knife after killing a student with Kokona's fingerprints on the weapon, the police will link Yandere-chan to the murder, not Kokona.