This club does not have its own dedicated club room, but is accessible from the Computer Lab on the third floor. The placeholder club leader stands in front of the first row of computers.
When Yandere-chan is a member of the club, the second row of computer screens display a number of different video games that can be used to temporarily increase a stat until the end of the day. The screens will turn off once a video game is played.
To join the club, Yandere-chan will have to talk to the placeholder club leader and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining the club, Yandere-chan will wear a D-pad hair clip.
Yandere-chan can temporarily boost one of her stats by one level once per day.
The games Yandere-chan can play to increase her stats are:
- An educational game (Boosts Biology, Chemistry, Language or Psychology level)
- A fighting game (Boosts Self-Defense level)
- A dating simulator (Boosts Seduction level)
- A horror game (Boosts Numbness level)
- A role playing game (Boosts social interactions)
- A stealth game (Students take longer to notice you)
- A racing game (Able to run faster)
- ????? (Boosts Enlightenment level)
In the future, the player may be able to actually play the games, but it is a low priority and would take weeks of development time.
- Gema Taku, the leader
- Placeholder club leader
- Pippi Osu
- Ryuto Ippongo
- Midori Gurin
- Mai Waifu
- Yandere-chan (player choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members, the club will disband.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The Gaming Club was implemented in the May 24th, 2015 Build with the introduction of Pippi Osu.
- So far, nearly all Easter Egg students are part of the Gaming Club, with the exception of Kuu Dere.
- A poster of the Gaming Club can be found on the wall by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- An original plan for the Gaming Club benefit was to boost the player's stats by half a bar instead of a full bar. Due to time constraints and how difficult it was to program, it was not added in.
- As of the April 15th, 2016 Build, the player is able to join the Gaming Club.
- Originally, the Gaming Club was not going to be implemented and was simply going to be a decoration club because YandereDev couldn't figure out what benefits the club could give. However, later YandereDev came up with benefits, and players were given the ability to join the club.
- In some games, notable characters in Yandere Simulator can be seen.
- In the fighting game, there is Budo Masuta kicking Midori Gurin.
- In the dating simulator game, there is Kuu Dere.
- In the horror game, there is the Phantom Girl.
- In the role playing game, there is Copper Streak.
- In the stealth game, there is Oka Ruto stalking Mai Waifu and Rival-chan.
- In the racing game, there is Saki Miyu racing with Kokona Haruka.