Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to the placeholder club leader at the garden and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, Yandere-chan will wear a white lily in her hair.
If Yandere-chan joins this club, carrying gardening equipment will no longer be considered suspicious and she will have free access to the shed automatically.
In the future, students will go to the Gardening Club. If Yandere-chan joins in club activities, she will plant flowers and create hedge art from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Yandere-chan has access to a shovel when in this club without being considered suspicious.
There is a plot to the left of the club where Yandere-chan can bury bodies; she does not have to be a member of the club to do this.
- Uekiya Engeika, the leader
- Placeholder club leader (placeholder leader)
- White Flower
- Pink Flower
- Red Flower
- Blue Flower
- Green Flower
- Yandere-chan (player choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
The player can be kicked out if they do not participate in club activities at least once a week. They will also be kicked out if a member sees Yandere-chan kill another student. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members, the club will disband. Once the club closes, it will no longer be possible to visit the garden.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The club was fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Mei Mio and Ryusei Koki used to belong in this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Gardening Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- As of the September 29th, 2016 Build, pressing right Ctrl in the debug menu will teleport Yandere-chan to the garden.
- In the future, Yandere-chan will be able to use the rat poison available in the club to poison a student's lunch.
- The Gardening Club is the only club that Senpai would ever seriously consider joining.
- YandereDev envisions the Gardening Club to be an all-female club.