|“||The Info Club...well...we don't talk about the Info Club.||”|
— YandereDev in "Club Benefits in Yandere Simulator".
The Info Club room is located in the northern wing of the third floor. The doors will remain locked at all times and the windows looking into the club all have curtains covering them, making the room extremely dark.
Outside the room, a round security camera hangs from the ceiling. It can retract into the ceiling when needed.
Yandere-chan can peek inside the room through the curtains. Inside the room is a single desk, six computer monitors, a hard drive, a swivel chair, and Info-chan. The monitors are the only source of light in the room. Info-chan works on this computer all day. When peeking into the room, Info-chan will be completely silent for ten seconds before telling Yandere-chan, "I know you're there. Run along now. There's nothing for you to see here." She will not speak again after this.
The use of the Info Club is currently unknown. Yandere-chan will never be able to join this club. YandereDev will not reveal anything about this room on Twitter, but would like the player to figure out the secret of this room instead.
If Yandere-chan grabs an answer sheet from the Faculty Room, she can pass it under the Info Club's door. In response, a duplicated sheet will be given back. Items purchased through the Drops menu will be thrown out of the club room's outer window.
- This club was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Build, but was fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- As explained in Headmaster's Tapes 10, the club is allowed to function because Info-chan blackmailed Kocho Shuyona.
- If the player enters the club using debug commands, Info-chan will say "Get out!" and the day will restart. 
- When the school was founded, this may have been the 'investigative journalism' club.
- Megami does not have the authority to shut the club down.
- If any student other than Yandere-chan were to peek into this room, they would only see a blur.