Kizana has purple twin-drills held up by two red roses. She has purple eyes. She wears a black choker with a red rose in the center and purple stockings with pink roses and green leaves on them. She also wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with the 'comedy and tragedy' masks on her left arm.
Kizana is the president of the school's drama club. Her short-term goal is to be the most popular girl in school, and her long-term goal is to be the most famous actress who has ever lived.
Kizana will be absent during the first two weeks of gameplay, but will set her sights on Senpai as soon as she returns to school. She is convinced that Senpai would make an excellent addition to the drama club, which might be just the thing to take his mind off of the events that he will experience during the first two weeks of gameplay...
Her personality is very distasteful, but her beauty and her ability to captivate an audience might be enough to get her into Senpai's heart. She might just be the "Juliet" to his "Romeo"...
She's described as haughty, arrogant and conceited, and YandereDev plans to make her a himedere.
Though it is unknown at the moment, YandereDev has said that her routine will put her in close proximity to Senpai or other students.
- Main Article: Drama Club
She is the leader of the Drama Club, and, like other leaders, the protagonist will have to talk with her to join. If she dies, or less than five members of the club remain, the club shuts down. Any club members who witness the player's crimes will report to her, and Yandere-chan will be either kicked out or unable to join the club. In the future, if the club has disbanded before her designated week arrives, there will be a short cut scene about this in which she will express some very sad feelings.
- Main Article: Senpai
As she will be a rival in the future, she will have a crush on him.
If she entered a relationship with Senpai, she'd turn him into an actor.
- Main Article: Suitors
In the future, Yandere-chan can matchmake Kizana with her suitor.
- A placeholder club leader will fulfill her role in the Drama Club until she is implemented.
- Her name is a play on "気障な" (kizana), which means "rude" or "snobbish" (with the "な" (na) being an adjective-modifier), and "スノブ" (sunobu) is the katakana writing of "snob".
- YandereDev's current reasoning for her absence for the first 2 weeks of school is that she was recovering from a broken bone.
- From the May 19th, 2017 Build, until the June 1st, 2017 Build, it was possible to add Kizana into the game by changing ID 34's name from "Unknown" to random words in the JSON file.
- In the final game, YandereDev may add a secret code that would allow the player to change her hair and eye color.
- YandereDev suggested that Kizana might really like creativity and originality, so she would ask Yandere-chan to help Kokona find an original hairstyle.
- Kizana may sprinkle French and Latin phrases into her speech to project the image of a sophisticated, educated person.
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else! Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Kizana in "Yandere Simulator Rival Introduction Video".
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else after all. Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Alternate Kizana line for the "Rival Introduction Video".
|“||Who cares if masks are banned? A true performer can suspend the audience's disbelief without the aid of props or costumes! Besides - a mask would only rob the school of the privilege of being able to see my stunning good looks. Good riddance to those pesky things! We didn't need them anyway!||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Kizana on the banning of masks.
|“||Our newest clubmember doesn't seem to realize how things work around here. She actually thinks she can steal MY hairstyle! It doesn't matter if she had this hairstyle before me! Now that I'm using it, it's officially MINE! There's only enough room for ONE set of purple drills in THIS school! I'm not going to discuss this with her directly; such matters are beneath me. Make yourself useful and go have a word with her. Tell her that she needs to do something ORIGINAL with her hair...or else.||”|
— Kizana in "The Curious Case of Kokona Haruka".