The room is located on the second floor in the north wing. In the middle of the room, there is a stage with a giant screen displaying animations behind and drums and a keyboard on it, along with a microphone.
On the left part of the room, there is the tank of Mr. Jazzy Feet, a row of four guitars and a small desk where Miyuji writes lyrics. A sofa is located in the middle of the room against the wall: This is where Miyuji will practice her guitar. On the left side of the room, there is a mirror, the cello case and a small piano. Several spotlights are on the ceiling.
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to Miyuji Shan and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, the player will wear a white treble clef hair clip.
The Light Music Club members use this room at 4:00 PM after school. If the player joins in club activities from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, they will practice with their instruments.
If the player walks up to the piano and presses "Play Note", a sequence of notes in the A major scale will sound. The sequence sounds similar to the background music in Yandere-chan's bedroom.
As of the March 26th, 2017 Build, there is a wall mirror that allows the player cycle through several different poses for Yandere-chan. As of the March 6th, 2018 Build, the mirror can change Yandere-chan’s outward persona, allowing her to gain benefits from specific students.
As of the October 14th 2018 update, another benefit has been added to the club: Yandere-chan is now able to perform a song once per day along with the rest of the club members. Depending on how well the performance went, she will gain reputation points, with the highest amount being 100.
- Miyuji Shan (Club Leader)
- Gita Yamahato
- Beshi Takamine
- Dora Tamamoto
- Kiba Kawaito
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members in the club, the school will force the club to disband. Once the club closes, the door to the room will be locked.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The room has texture issues during club activities.
- When the members are practicing in different corners of the school, when they are killed, the instrumental still plays and is remaining in the same position. 
- This room was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Build, but fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build. It was fully furnished in the May 6th, 2016 Build.
- The guitars in this room are a reference to the anime, K-On!
- Sota Yuki and Yuna Hina used to belong in this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- Mei Mio and Ryusei Koki used to belong in this club before the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- As of the March 15th, 2016 Build, it's no longer possible to carry the cello case without being a member of the club.
- A poster of the Light Music Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- Before the August 15th, 2016 Build, If the player pressed Left Alt in the debug menu, the day will skip to 7:15 AM, and the player will be teleported to the Light Music Club with a circular saw and Oka Ruto, if she is on campus.
- As of the August 15th, 2016 Build, if the player presses Left Alt in the debug menu, the day will skip to 7:05 AM, and the player will be teleported to the Light Music Club.
- YandereDev envisions the Light Music Club to be an all-female club.
- As of the September 3rd, 2018 Build, the clubroom design has been changed.