The room is located on the second floor in the north wing. Many instruments are located in this room; there is a drum set on the west side, a piano on the north-west side, three guitars on the south side, an amplifier in the south-west corner, a microphone and mic stand beside the club leader, and a cello case on the north side. There is a bench and two chairs surrounding a table with an alpaca with a top hat in the east corner, as well as a tank where Mr. Jazzy Feet lives and a small mirror in the north-east corner. The room has a brown wooden floor and trim.
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to the placeholder club leader and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, the player will wear a white treble clef hair clip.
Students will use this room after school. Since it's currently unimplemented, no students will go inside yet. If the player joins in club activities from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, they will practice with their instruments.
If the player walks up to the piano and presses "Play Note", a sequence of notes in the A major scale will sound. The sequence sounds similar to the background music in Yandere-chan's bedroom.
As of the March 26th, 2017 Build, there is a wall mirror that allows the player cycle through several different poses for Yandere-chan. As of the March 6th, 2018 Build, the mirror can change Yandere-chan’s outward persona, allowing her to gain benefits from specific students.
- Miyuji Shan (Future Club Leader)
- Placeholder Club Leader
- Gita Yamahato
- Beshi Takamine
- Dora Tamamoto
- Kiba Kawaito
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members in the club, the club will disband. Once the club closes, the door to the room will be locked.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The room has texture issues during club activities.
- This room was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Build, but fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build. It was fully furnished in the May 6th, 2016 Build.
- The guitars in this room are a reference to the anime, K-On!
- Sota Yuki and Yuna Hina used to belong in this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- Mei Mio and Ryusei Koki used to belong in this club before the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- As of the March 15th, 2016 Build, it's no longer possible to carry the cello case without being a member of the club.
- A poster of the Light Music Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- Before the August 15th, 2016 Build, If the player pressed Left Alt in the debug menu, the day will skip to 7:15 AM, and the player will be teleported to the Light Music Club with a circular saw and Oka Ruto, if she is on campus.
- As of the August 15th, 2016 Build, if the player presses Left Alt in the debug menu, the day will skip to 7:05 AM, and the player will be teleported to the Light Music Club.
- YandereDev envisions the Light Music Club to be an all-female club.
- As of the September 3rd, 2018 Build, the clubroom design has been changed.