Note: It is not to be confused with the Shower Room.
Before school, students will go to their lockers and change their outdoor shoes with indoor shoes, and vice versa after school. Yandere-chan can change her shoes as well.
Some students will go to their lockers at a later time if they have a club activity at the end of the school day.
Once Yandere-chan has successfully gained new information about a specific student's interests, she is able to leave a note at their locker arranging to meet them at a specific place and time. Currently, the player can only place a note in Kokona Haruka's locker and Horuda Puresu's locker.
If a Social Butterfly witnesses murder from 7:05 AM to 7:15 AM, they will hide in the locker room with the other students shivering in fear.
The first locker room existed since the early debug builds. It was a small room located in the first floor entrance. The lockers were dark grey on a grey floor. It led right into a small gossiping hallway and to other classrooms.
The locker room was updated as of the November 15, 2015 Build. It is a large room separated into three hallway like segments, lined on both sides with four rows of lockers. The lockers are light grey and the floor is decorated with a yellow and brown diamond pattern. It is located on the ground floor of Akademi High School, and students will normally pass through it as they enter and leave the school building.
AppearanceAs of the November 16, 2016 Build, there are pillars to the sides of each row of lockers.
The left part of the left segment contains the lockers of Senpai, Yui Rio, Yuna Hina, Koharu Hinata, Mei Mio, Saki Miyu, Kokona Haruka, Haruto Yuto, Sota Yuki, Hayato Haruki, Ryusei Koki, Sora Sosuke, Riku Soma, Pippi Osu, Ryuto Ippongo, and Midori Gurin.
The right part contains the lockers of Sakyu Basu, Inkyu Basu, Kuu Dere, Mai Waifu, Budo Masuta, Sho Kunin, Juku Ren, Mina Rai, Shima Shita, Oka Ruto, Shin Higaku, Supana Churu, Chojo Tekina, Daku Atsu, and Horuda Puresu.
- As of the March 31st, 2016 Build, there are various decoration posters advertising clubs outside the locker room.
- As of the March 15th, 2018 Build, there are two glass cases that contain trophies outside the locker room.
- According to YandereDev's Google Doc of required assets, there will be three different animations for taking off shoes and putting them into lockers.
- It is impossible to murder students here in the morning due to the number of possible witnesses that gather and how close Senpai is to the other students.
- Yandere-chan may get a locker to hide weapons in, but it is a low priority at the moment.
- The player will not be able to place bloody weapons in another student's locker because it would mean nothing without their fingerprints on the weapon.
- It is currently unknown where Rival-chan's locker is located.
- In the final game, at high School Atmosphere, the lockers will be open because of how safe everyone feels.
- If added into the game via JSON, Osana Najimi and Kizana Sunobu's lockers are in the middle segment.