As of the May 19th. 2017 Build, The wand has a pink rod with mini rods protruding from the sides. The top of the wand is in the shape of a gold heart with a green sphere in the middle.
The previous wand was a reference to Crystal Princess Rods from the anime, Go! Princess Pretty Cure but had to be changed as it was copyrighted material. The wand had a pink and white rod accented with gold; the top was in the shape of a golden heart with smaller pink hearts in the middle and on the top.
In the game, the Magical Girl Wand is found inside the Drama Club. The wand cannot be concealed in the player's inventory and is seen as suspicious, so if any student sees the player holding the weapon, their reputation will be damaged by ten points (if the School Atmosphere is high).
When Yandere-chan hits a student, red hearts will begin to flutter around her for a short amount of time.
In Mission Mode, the wand cannot be detected by metal detectors.
Magical Girl Wand Animations
There are 4 killing animations depending on the player's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: The player will step forward and hit the victim on the head with the wand.
- Medium Sanity: The player will knock the victim down to their knees and hit them on the head.
- Low Sanity: The player will knock the victim down to their knees, hit them in the head and whack them repeatedly.
- Stealth Kill: The player will put the wand across the victim's neck and break it.
- The police are not able to find the weapon if it was used to commit a murder.
- The Gym Teacher does not think the wand is a weapon unless it is bloody.
- As of the May 19th, 2017 Build, the wand will not become bloody after killing someone.
- The Magical Girl Wand was implemented in the July 12th, 2016 Build.
- The wand's killing animation is the same as the baseball bat and shovel.
- The wand was meant as a joke/gag weapon.
- When sanity animations are enabled, hearts do not come out of the weapon.