The Martial Arts Club room is located in the northern wing of the second floor. The room has dark green walls with a light green rim and tatami mats. In the middle of the room is a large grey-green mat, as well as two smaller mats at the front of the room. Three ceiling lights light the room. The walls are decorated with multiple scrolls of a snowy mountain. Wooden towers are located at the far left and right corners. Opaque windows are located at the back of the room. A changing room that Martial Arts Club members and Yandere-chan can use to change into their gi is located between the two smaller mats. Four potted bamboo plants are located on both sides of the room and on each side of the changing room.
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to Budo Masuta and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Once joined, she will wear a headband and is able to change into a gi.
While Yandere-chan is a member of this club, she will automatically win any struggle against Heroes and teachers. If YandereDev determines that this ability is too powerful, he may nerf it, and instead give Yandere-chan massive amounts of self-defense in the fighting minigame.
Every day, after and between classes, members of this club will enter the room, change into their gi, and spar. Budo Masuta typically watches two students spar at a time. Students that are not fighting kneel on the tiny mats. When it is time to return to class, the students will change back to their school uniforms and leave the room.
If Yandere-chan joins in club activities, they will all practice kicks on the mat. To avoid being kicked out, she must participate at least once a week.
In the future, there will be a martial arts style minigame in this club, similar to Dark Souls. Yandere-chan will be permanently locked onto a target and her movement is always relative to her target. She has a stamina bar and is able to use a light or heavy attack. She is also able to block and roll to dodge attacks. In the future, she will be able to spar with members regardless of whether she is a member of the club.
Yandere Chan will be able to spar with the members of the martial arts club, even if she isn't a member of the club. The purpose of the martial arts minigame is to help you practice fighting off the delinquents whenever you're in combat with them. For this reason, the martial arts minigame will look similar to the delinquent minigame. Before the minigame starts, Yandere Chan has the option to pick which member she wishes to spar against. She can choose the from the easiest member (Shima Shita) to the hardest (Budo Masuta).
- Budo Masuta (Club Leader)
- Mina Rai (Journeyman-level disciple)
- Sho Kunin (Journeyman-level disciple)
- Shima Shita (Apprentice-level disciple)
- Juku Ren (Apprentice-level disciple)
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out of the club if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If Budo dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members in the club, the club will disband. Once the club closes, the door to the room will be locked and its members will not wear the headband anymore.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- If Martial Arts Members use the changing booth in Titan Mode, they will don their normal school uniform, even though they are supposed to be skinless.
- Haruto Yuto and Yui Rio used to belong in this club before the November 15, 2015 Build.
- There was a glitch that all Martial Arts students were in the Light Music Club in the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- Jukuren shita shokunin (熟練した職人) is a Japanese phrase meaning "journeyman", which is a reference to someone who is learning something. The phrase became the names for Juku Ren, Shi Ta (currently named Shima Shita) and Sho Kunin.
- The club was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- If a member of this club sees Yandere-chan kill someone, and she manages to avoid getting caught by him/her, she will be banned from the club. If the player asks Budo if she can join the club, he will say "It's hard to say this, but... one of our members has a big problem with you. To avoid conflict, I can't allow you to join this club. I'm very sorry." If Budo himself sees it, then he will say "You are not welcome here! Leave at once!"
- In previous updates, Hayato Haruki was in the Martial Arts Club and wore the white headband, before the January 1st, 2016 Build.
- Koharu Hinata used to be in this club before the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- The Martial Arts Club room is the only room in the school with ceiling lighting fixtures, although this may be an oversight due to the school being incomplete.
- The words on the Martial Arts headband, 必勝, translate to "certain victory".
- If the player presses Spacebar in the debug menu, the day will skip to 4:55 PM and the player will be teleported to the Martial Arts Club with Budo Masuta, if he is on campus.
- A poster of the Martial Arts Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- There may be a member of the club who acts as a shrine maiden, in the future.
- If the player types in the word "Rainey", a girl with light brown hair in a braid will appear.