The masks rest on a brown stand on the Drama Club room's southern wall. There are six masks in total. They are highlighted in cyan in Yandere Vision. Mask #7 and #8 were removed in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
Mask #1: A red and white fox mask.
Mask #2: A red and white wolf mask.
Mask #3: A red and white cat mask.
Mask #4: A white ghostly mask with red lips.
Mask #5: A red and white dog mask.
Mask #6: A red demon mask.
Mask #7: A Bad Romance mask.
Mask #8: A demon mask that covers the jaw.
If Yandere-chan wears a mask while committing murder, witnesses will report that the killer used a mask. To prevent any more deaths, the masks will be removed from the club room the next day, and she can never wear them again. In the future, if Yandere-chan repeatedly does bad things while wearing a mask, students will attempt to unmask her.
When a mask is worn, it will take up a hidden fifth slot in the inventory space. It can be picked up or worn. Yandere-chan cannot interact with other students while wearing a mask.
In the future, if Yandere-chan has any outside of school targets, she would wear a mask as to not be identified.
- If Yandere-chan is apprehended while she is wearing a mask, it will disappear from her face.
- Sometimes the mask cannot be picked up again when dropped on the floor.
- The masks used to float next to the left side of Akademi High School's fence before being moved to the Drama Club in the November 15th, 2015 Build. They were fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Masks were a feature that was supposed to be put into the game months prior to being added, but kept getting delayed.
- The pink and white heart mask that was removed was a reference to Bad Romance.
- Yandere-chan cannot quit the club while wearing a mask.
- If Yandere-chan stands in Senpai's pink zone while wearing a mask, he will not yell at her for bothering him. Every couple of seconds she stands around him, he will stop and only say "You're still walking around like that?" before returning to his normal routine.