Student Council President
|Strength||Extensive self-defense training|
She was first shown in the "December 2015 Progress Update" video. Soon after, she reappeared in a video shown by a volunteer named "YandereAni" and was implemented into the game in the January 1st, 2016 Build. She is the most popular girl in school.
Megami has fair skin, silver eyes, and long silver hair down to her thighs with 'v' shaped bangs. She wears the default female school uniform, with black stockings, gloves and a choker with red stitching and bows. She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" on her left arm reading 生徒会, meaning Student Council written in kanji.
She previously appeared as her old appearance in a video on a Saikou laptop, that currently resides in the Student Council Room, in which she had black hair instead of her current silver hair, however now she has her current appearance.
"Megami is the heiress to Saikou Corp, the most powerful business conglomerate in Japan. She is impossibly wealthy, a certified genius, has extensive self-defense training, has excelled at everything she has ever attempted to do in her entire life, and has been trained to possess all of the qualities of a perfect leader, to prepare her for the day when she will inherit her father's company. She is also the most beautiful girl in school, the most popular girl in school, and the student council president.
Megami has been absent from school for nine weeks under mysterious circumstances that she refuses to disclose. She has still managed to keep up with her schoolwork by attending class through a laptop, and has also been able to manage the school's student council by attending meetings via video call. She is noticeably upset about this; she strongly believes that she should be attending school like a normal student, and is resentful of her current situation, although she is not at liberty to explain the reasons for absence.
Megami, unlike all other characters, is fully aware of the fact that there is a dangerous person on school grounds. Once she arrives at school, she will do absolutely everything in her power to protect the school's population - that includes installing security cameras, hiring security guards, and instating a zero-tolerance policy for suspicious behavior. Megami clearly has some very important information that would cause her to go to such extreme lengths...but what does she know? What does Saikou Corp have to do with it? And, more importantly, what does Senpai have to do with it?"
Megami is going to be a strict disciplinarian.
Everyone agrees that she is mature, responsible, and intelligent, however, some say that she acts as if everything she says and does has been written in a script and rehearsed. She is extremely formal and lacks trust and reliance, due to her upbringing. She has a charismatic aura of confidence and maturity which sometimes results in adults feeling inferior to her, especially as she talks to adults as if they were her equal, rather than her senior.
She maintains a hostile attitude towards Yandere-chan throughout her monologue, as she refers to her as a "vulgar creature". YandereAni has stated that in the full game, she will not be hostile if the player does not make a bad call. It is not yet known what a "bad call" refers to.
While her father tolerates Yandere-chan's presence at the school, she herself does not and openly confronts her. It is unknown why she is acting this bold.
If Yandere-chan is alone and gets close enough to the computer, she will begin speaking. It will shut off after she finishes her monologue, and will not turn on ever again, unless the game is restarted.
YandereDev has said that her routine will put her in close proximity to Senpai or other students.
Megami is the heiress to the large business conglomerate Saikou Corp and has been trained all her life to take it over some day.
The rivals have been stated to each have a dark secret.
- Main Article: Yandere-chan
During her computer monologue, Megami is very hostile to Yandere-chan and will refer to her as a "vulgar creature" and that Megami would "exterminate" her if she could.
Student Council Members
- Main Article: Student Council
Megami cares about the Student Council members and would go so far as to 'violate her orders' if one of them was harmed.
- Main Article: Kizana Sunobu
- Main article: Kencho Saikou
YandereDev states that her younger brother, Kencho, is the only person who knows how to get under Megami's skin, push her buttons and make her lose her temper. He repeatedly tries to compete with Megami.
If he died she would see the death as a "tremendous waste of time and money".
- Megami was inspired by Fujisaki Shiori from Tokimeki Memorial, Juliana Everhart from Valkyria Chronicles 2, and Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill.
- She will attend classroom 2-2 via webcam until week 10.
- In the January 1st, 2016 Build, the player could move the camera angle while crouching so that the floor didn't show, and it was possible to see Megami under the fountain, sitting down, with a white wall behind her. That white wall appeared black from the north side of the fountain. When Yandere Vision was activated, she had a red outline, signifying that she was dangerous. She was subsequently lowered deeper beneath the fountain in the January 2nd, 2016 Build, before being moved to the south side of the school wall, far away and still below the ground in the February 1st, 2016 Build. As of the March 15th, 2016 Build, she is located behind the houses that are across from the school gate.
- If Yandere Vision is activated while Megami is monologuing, the speech will be slowed down.
- Though she will appear on the screen, she will not start her monologue if Yandere-chan is in the room with another student. She will only speak when Yandere-chan is alone in the room.
- Her name Megami means "Goddess" and Saikou means "The Highest/Maximum".
- When the rivals were introduced, Megami's name was initially misspelled as 'Megami Saiko'. This was confirmed to have been an error. 
- YandereDev's current reasoning for her absence in the first nine weeks of school is that she was being monitored by a family member, so that she will be prepared to inherit and operate the Saikou business empire. There will be more to it, however, YandereDev would not like to spoil what.
- In the event of her death, her younger brother would inherit Saikou Corp.
- How Megami judges herself is similar to how Yandere-chan judges herself.
- Megami arrives to school in a helicopter.
- Megami's elimination methods will be the most plot related.
- Megami would never tolerate a dysfunctional Student Council.
- She is YandereDev's favourite rival.
- If Megami were given prior knowledge and preparation time for a fight with Osoro Shidesu then Megami would win.
- She would use her bare hands when apprehending Yandere-chan, as opposed to pepper spray.
- If a knife throwing ability were to be added to the game, she would be able to catch it in mid-air.
- YandereDev has said that she "will be the end of everything".
|“||Is someone there?...Ah! It's you...Why have you come here? Have you come here to taunt me? Do you even know who I am? I know who you are. I know WHAT you are. My father won't allow me to attend school while you are..."active". He has a reason for tolerating your presence at this school. I don't. You are a vulgar creature that is only allowed to exist because you serve a purpose. If it was my decision, then every last one of you would be exterminated. Have fun while you can. If you and I ever cross paths...you're going to have a bad time.||”|
— Megami's monologue to Yandere-chan when Yandere-chan is seen by Megami in the Student Council Room.
|“||My top priority is to put a stop to anyone that poses a threat to this school! Senpai! I think someone may be stalking you. But don't worry...I'll keep you safe.||”|
— Megami in "Yandere Simulator Rival Introduction Video" 
|“||I heard rumors about a dangerous person causing trouble at this school. As student council president, it is my duty to find this person and put a stop to them. Senpai, don't be alarmed but I believe that someone may be stalking you. Don't worry. I won't let them harm you. You'll be safe with me. I promise.||”|
— Alternate Megami line for the "Rival Introduction Video".
|“|| I've received several noise complaints from the other clubs. I'm not sure what you're doing here, but whatever it is, you need to do it more quietly.|
Yes, well, whatever you need to calculate, do it at a lower volume.
It would be more preferable if your experiments did not involve explosions whatsoever.
If I continue receiving noise complaints, your club's funding will be reduced until you can't afford anything that combusts.
Your list of enemies will only grow if you continue to disturb the other clubs. I'll be leaving now.
That's exactly the noise that people have been complaining about.
|“||...I appreciate the gesture.||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Megami reacting to someone giving her a flower.