|Club||Light Music Club|
Miyuji has short, black hair with red streaks in it and with a long piece down the left side, she also has a thin strand of hair coming out of a clip of a bass clef. She wears red gradient into black stockings and a thick black bracelet on her right wrist. She has amber eyes, harsh black eyebrows, a silver helix and lobe earring on her right ear, an eyebrow piercing on her left eyebrow, and black lipstick. She holds a black electric guitar with a light blue band. She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with a picture of an eighth note on her left arm.
"Last year, Miyuji was one of the quietest students at school. A shy bookworm, she usually kept to herself and avoided most social situations. She joined the Light Music Club purely to avoid the negative stigma that is associated with being clubless, and rarely participated in club activities or spoke to her clubmembers. The Light Music Club was a perfect match for her, since it was widely known for being the most relaxed and easygoing club in the whole school.
One day, towards the end of the last semester, Miyuji arrived at school with a completely new personality and totally different sense of fashion. She was full of energy and self-confidence - the complete opposite of her previous self. She convinced the president of the Light Music Club to give her ownership of the club, and immediately changed its focus from soft mood music to a blend of punk rock and pop. Everyone who had been acquainted with her was completely shocked by her sudden, unexplained metamorphosis.
At the same time that she unveiled her new persona, she also began to demonstrate exceptional skill with the electric guitar. She quickly attracted the attention of other musically-talented students, and it didn't take long for them to form a band - the Strawberry Thieves. They regularly thrill other students with performances in the Music Clubroom, and are quickly developing a fanbase among both students and faculty alike. The Strawberry Thieves are widely expected to have an extremely successful musical career once they graduate.
Anyone with the slightest knowledge of musical instruments could instantly tell that Miyuji's newfound skills could not have possibly been formed overnight. She must have been practicing for years to develop such skill; but how had she kept it a secret, and for what purpose? What drove her to completely change everything about herself, from her fashion sense to her personality? Miyuji herself refuses to answer any questions about her "metamorphosis", replying in riddles whenever she is asked about the subject."
- She was first shown in the "March Progress Report" video.
- She and Uekiya Engeika are the only female club leaders who aren't rivals.
- She is the only female club leader to not to be a potential love interest for Senpai.
- She and Senpai have never crossed paths.
- Her name, 'myūjishan' (ミュージシャン), means 'musician' in Japanese.
- Besides Kizana, Miyuji gets along with all the other club leaders.
- She respects Kaga for doing his own thing and for not caring what others think.
- She hates bullies.
- After her transformation, she became one of the most popular students.
- Her parents rarely interact with her or acknowledge her. Potentially, they have not noticed that she has changed her appearance and personality.