Mr. Jazzy Feet is a turtle in Yandere Simulator.
Mr. Jazzy Feet is a small turtle that lives in a tank in the far right area of the Light Music Club. It has a dark green shell, with a lighter shade of green on its flippers and head. There is a dark green heart spot on Mr. Jazzy Feet's forehead. It has black eyes and no visible mouth.
Mr. Jazzy Feet will slowly swim around in circles inside its tank. Aside from that, it has no other routine.
As of the August 15th, 2016 Build, the player has the option to pray to Mr. Jazzy Feet to open a debug menu for testing sanity-dependent killing animations. Mr. Jazzy Feet also has the option to "Forgive Sins", which will allow Yandere-chan to regain full sanity and prevent Yandere-chan from being arrested. This was added as a debug feature; in the final game, Mr. Jazzy Feet will function as a normal turtle.
- Mr. Jazzy Feet was implemented in the May 2nd, 2016 Build. It was added when YandereDev "added something cute to the Light Music Clubroom".
- Before its tank was implemented in the May 6th, 2016 Build, it floated in the air because it was "magical".
- Inside Mr. Jazzy Feet's tank, there is a Saikou record disk with the name "Only Wednesday Music" on it, a reference to a volunteer musician that produces music for the game.
- Druelbozo, a former volunteer, jokingly stated that Mr. Jazzy Feet will be used to eliminate a rival in the most brutal fashion possible.
- He also joked that Mr. Jazzy Feet is the most important character in the game, and that everything revolves around him.
- In the September 1st, 2016 Build, there is an Easter Egg that adds a female pink turtle into the tank, alongside Mr. Jazzy Feet.
- Druelbozo has stated that Mr. Jazzy Feet is female. According to him, this is because the turtle was named by high school girls who didn't check its gender.