|Persona|| Phone Addict (since 2/2/2018)|
Social Butterfly (6/1/2016 – 1/2/2018)
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
In her first appearance, she had tanned skin and loose socks, along with long yellow hair that faded into light salmon pink at the tips. She had a yellow bun on the left side of her head and a small curly pigtail on her right, held up by a purple scrunchie.
As of the June 1st, 2016 Build, Musume has long, wavy blonde hair with a very messy half-ponytail and a salmon pink streak on the right side of her fringe, and a light blue butterfly hairclip. She wears three light blue earrings: one on her right ear and two on her left ear. Musume has pale blue eyes and salmon-colored makeup. She wears pink panties and has a bust size of 1.5. She has tanned skin and wears loose socks.
As of the February 2nd, 2018 Build, she has three colorful scrunchies around both of her wrists, one blue, one orange and one teal, and has a light blue jacket tied on her waist. She also has turquoise nail polish and wears a blue book bag.
Musume is a Phone Addict. She will happily pose for a picture if Yandere-chan aims her camera at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will snap a picture with her Phone and will text it to the police. While she is doing this she will run out of the school. If she is "broken", she will take on the Coward persona.
She is a part of 'The Bullies', meaning that she will talk behind people's backs and will bully those with the lowest reputation and write abuse on their desks. If Yandere-chan has a high reputation, she will smile when talked to, if she has a regular or low reputation, she will frown.
She is spoiled rotten by her father, who gives her anything that she wants, as long as she cries for it. After being kidnapped, she will become nervous, paranoid, and traumatized for life, no longer retaining her Phone Addict persona. She cannot seek help as she has drug-induced amnesia.
YandereDev also states that Musume talks behind people's backs, humiliates people she dislikes and would backstab her best friend in a heartbeat if she got something out of it.
At 7:10 AM, Musume enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:15 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:20 PM she will patrol around the plaza with her phone out, stopping slightly in front of each of the four doors leading to the club rooms, Faculty Room, classrooms and the entrance to the school. If at least one student has a reputation below -33, she and the other bullies will go to the desk of the student with the lowest reputation and write hateful messages on their desk before continuing on with their routines.
At 8:00 AM, Musume walks into Classroom 3-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the disposal area at 1:00 PM. If a student is being bullied, she will go to their desk and clap a blackboard eraser over their head before going to the disposal area. Musume walks back to class again at 1:30 PM. Between 3.30 PM and 4.30 PM she will gossip in the girl's bathroom with Kokoro Momoiro, Hana Daidaiyama, Kashiko Murasaki, and Hoshiko Mizudori, and she will not participate in Cleaning Time. At 4.30 PM, she will continue patrolling the plaza.
After being kidnapped, Musume will sit alone on a plaza bench instead of gossiping.
When Musume is kidnapped, Musume's father will have no choice but to release all of his clients from debt to free her and return her in "one piece".
- Main Article: Tasks
Musume will ask for cigarettes, or "ciggies", as she calls them, for her task. The player will have to buy them from the Drops menu and give them to her. Yandere-chan can only ask for a task from Musume at lunch when she is behind the school. In the future, the player may have to do more tasks for Musume to earn her trust.
|“||...daddy...please... help...I'm scared...I don't wanna die...||”|
— Musume when kidnapped and filmed.
|“||Like, ohhhhh my gawwwwwd, I soooo need a smoke right now... Do you, like, have any ciggies on you? If you could, like, get me a pack of smokes, I'd soooo totally be your best friend for-EVER.||”|
— Musume when asking for cigarettes.
|“||Hurry! I'm, like, dying of smoke deprivation right now!||”|
— After accepting her task.
|“||Ooooh, look at little miss goody-two-shoes over here. Think you're better than me just because you don't smoke? What-EVERRRRR.||”|
— After denying her task.
|“||OH. EMM. GEE. You are, like, the BEST. You just INSTANTLY became my BFF.||”|
— After completing her task.
- Musume was implemented in the June 1st, 2016 Build.
- Musume's first appearance was very similar to the character Galko-chan from the anime and manga, Please Tell Me! Galko-chan.
- The first design was changed because Galko-chan is a copyrighted character.
- Musume was shown in a sneak preview.
- Her name is a play on words. Musume (娘) means "daughter", while "loan shark" when transcribed into Japanese katakana is rōnshāku (ローンシャーク). Therefore, her full name translated to English is "Daughter Loanshark".
- Musume's design seems to be heavily inspired by Ganguro Girls, a subculture in Japan that was popular during the 90s.
- Musume's hair color in the game files is listed as 'Ganguro'.
- After being kidnapped and released, Musume will walk slowly with her hands clasped in front of her, similar to Oka Ruto.
- Previously, pressing K in the debug menu at school would cause her to appear as a mindslave, whilst on fire, dripping with water, and covered in steam clouds.
- Musume has not actually smoked before and only pretends to, to give herself an image.
- If YandereDev decides to have student nicknames, then her real name would not be Musume Ronshaku and would instead be a nickname given to her, due to her fathers profession.
- An example of a name she would be given is "Mutsumi Renshaku".
- If her name followed the same naming scheme for the other Bullies, her first name would be Chouchou (蝶々) or Chouko (蝶子) meaning "butterfly".
- She is YandereDev's favorite bully.