|Role||Nurse of Akademi High School|
Nasu Kankoshi is an NPC and a member of the school faculty.
While she is on vacation on Week 6, Muja Kina will substitute for her.
As of the July 25th, 2017 Build, Nasu has short, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and wears a white nurse outfit with a pink undershirt.
"After an incident in 1989, the Japanese public began to associate Akademi High with the thought of murder, and enrollment rates dropped sharply.
In order to restore the school's reputation as a safe place for higher learning, the Headmaster mandated that all faculty members take courses in self-defense.
As a result, every staff member at Akademi High - from the teachers to the nurses to the guidance counselor - is capable of defending themself against a direct assault from an armed attacker."
Nasu is part of the school's faculty. She has the Strict persona and has had extensive martial arts training. She will give Yandere-chan a suspicious look if Yandere-chan aims her phone camera at her.
The syringe and the tranquilizer will be in the infirmary. It will be difficult to obtain these because Nasu will keep them in a locked container, to prevent students from using them. To find out where the key is, a student's food will have to be poisoned so that Nasu has to retrieve the key to get some medicine. Yandere-chan can then find the key and acquire the syringe and tranquilizer.
- The game will randomly generate a new nurse to replace the previous one if they die.
- In the future, students may run for the nurse instead of a teacher if a student is poisoned or drowned.
- Her appearance was changed in the July 25th, 2017 Build because she looked too much like Muja Kina.
- Her first name, Nasu (ナース) and her last name, Kankoshi (看護師) both mean 'nurse' in Japanese.
- As of the January 7th, 2018 Build, it is now possible to take pictures of her panties.
- She is the only faculty member that can have their panty shot taken.