|Club|| Cooking (since 12/2/2015)|
|Persona|| Social Butterfly (since 2/1/2016)|
Loner (2/1/2015 – 1/15/2016)
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
Before the February 8th, 2016 Build, she had cyan twintails and light cyan eyes.
After the February 8th, 2016 Build, Saki had dark cyan hair with short bangs swept to the right; the rest of her hair was tied up in two long pigtails from the back of her head that ended in spirals.
As of the January 16th, 2017 Build, Saki wears a cyan friendship bracelet on her right wrist.
As of the February 2nd, 2017 Build, Saki wears cyan stockings and panties.
As of the March 1st, 2017 Build, Saki has a similar hairstyle to her old one, however, her hair is in two bright cyan hair bands and is thicker. She has straighter strands of hair down her face. She also has a small ahoge near her left side.
As of the August 18th 2018, her hair went back to being in thinner twintails, very similar to her February 8th build hair, and a purple hairband holds it in place. Her cyan colored stockings and panties have been removed. Her friendship bracelet was restored in the August 22nd, 2018 Build.
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, she is a Social Butterfly. She will happily pose for a picture if the player aims their camera at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will run to the nearest secluded area and call the police. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers, unless they kill Kokona Haruka.
She loves sweets, candy, and desserts. She never gets fat, no matter how much junk food she eats.
During lunch at the rooftop on Monday, Saki will talk with Kokona Haruka about what she assumes is domestic abuse from Kokona's father. Saki is presumably compassionate and an understanding friend and will only show concern for Kokona.
If Saki hears or reads about Kokona's compensated dating, she will be surprised. She has never shown to be caring for Kokona when she gets bullied, so it's possible that Saki isn't the greatest friend. YandereDev might add comforting animations towards Kokona, but there may be a limit: if Kokona's reputation is bad enough, Saki's may go down too and she would have to avoid Kokona.
At 7:05 AM, Saki enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:10 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she goes into the cooking club and prepares food with the rest of the members. She then goes around and offers food to students at school.
At 8:00 AM, Saki walks into classroom 1-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves the classroom at 1:00 PM. On Monday, she goes to the rooftop to talk with Kokona about Kokona's family issues. On all other days, she prepares food in the Cooking Club and offers it to students around the school.
Saki walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Cooking Club and stays there until the end of the day.
- Main Article: Tasks
Saki's task is to find her bra. Her bra has been near the Confession Tree against the fence, both before and after the November 15th, 2015 Build. Once the player collects and brings it back to her, Saki will be very happy and will become Yandere-chan's friend.
Due to Kokona's family debt, Saki tried to help them make money. She attempted to sell her underwear to boys. At one point, she tried to sell her bra, but could not go through with it and threw it over the fence, hence why the player has to retrieve it for her.
According to her Student Profile, Kokona Haruka is Saki's best friend and closest confidant. Kokona is willing to discuss personal matters with her, such as during the rooftop conversation about her family problems on Monday.
- Saki's hair before the August 18th, 2018 build was changed
- Saki's hairstyle before the February 8th, 2016 Build was changed.
- Her name is a reference to the most popular female Japanese names in 2012, the ninth most popular being Saki and tenth most popular being Miyu.
- When YandereDev was struggling to find hairstyles that he could create by duplicating and changing the size of a ponytail, the last idea that he came up with was "two long twin tails". He made them cyan because they reminded him of Hatsune Miku. Because Saki's design has changed, she does not resemble the Vocaloid anymore aside from color.
- In older versions of the game, Saki Miyu's name was Azu Naka. This placeholder name was inspired by Azusa Nakano from K-ON.
- Her male counterpart was Sora Sosuke.
- By opening the debug menu and pressing the K button, the day will restart and Saki Miyu will become mindbroken without needing to kidnap and torture her.
- Saki makes a small cameo in the Gaming Club by appearing in the racing game, racing against Kokona.
- She is the student with the most hair changes in the debug builds, having changed her hair 5 times.
- Before the June 29th, 2016 Build, Saki used to arrive on school grounds 6th in line on the right side, at 7:05 AM.
- Saki was the first student to have a task and that Yandere-chan could befriend.
|“||Well...actually...there is something that I need help with...This is ...really embarrassing...but...well...I lost...my bra...somewhere at school...and I can't find it anywhere... D-Don't ask me why my bra is missing! It's a long story, okay? The point is, if you find a bra lying around, it's mine, and I would really appreciate it if you'd return it to me! Oh, god...this is so embarrassing...||”|
— Saki asking Yandere-chan to find her lost bra.
|“||You'll look for it? Thanks! I hope you find it...||”|
— Accepting her task.
|“||Ugh...why did I even bring that up...||”|
— Denying her task.
|“||Yes! You found it! Thanks a lot - I owe you one!||”|
— Completing her task.
|“||You haven't been acting like your usual self lately. Is something bothering you? If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine...but remember...I'm your friend, and I'd never judge you for anything. I'm listening. What?? That sounds really serious! What does your dad do? You don't have anything to be ashamed of! Just tell me what's wrong! If you say so...but now I'm really worried...||”|
— Saki during her conversation with Kokona on the rooftop.
|“||Wow, lame. Don't post stupid lies on the internet.||”|
— Saki Miyu not believing Yandere-chan's lie on the Internet.