In previous builds, the scissors were found by the school entrance for debugging purposes, but moved to the Sewing Room in the November 15th, 2016 build. The scissors can be concealed and are not seen as suspicious, so Yandere-chan's reputation will not be damaged if she is seen carrying a pair.
There are 4 killing animations depending on Yandere-chan's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: A swift stab to the right side of the head.
- Medium Sanity: The victim tries to defend themselves, then they're stabbed in the right shoulder, then they're stabbed in the right side of the head.
- Low Sanity: She will grab the victim's neck and tackle them to the ground; the victim will try to defend themselves as they are stabbed in the head multiple times.
- Stealth Kill: She will cover the victim's mouth, then will stab them in the head.
- The scissors will not become bloody after killing someone.