|Persona|| Coward (9/2/17)|
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
Shin has short, messy, dark blue hair. He has light purple eyes with dark circles under them. He always has an unhappy face, with the top half of his face slightly shadowed. Shin wears a black choker necklace with a crescent moon on it. If the Occult Club disbands, he will not wear the choker anymore.
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, Shin is a Coward. If he sees a corpse, he will run away from school and call the police. If he witnesses a murder, he will start begging Yandere-chan to spare his life in exchange for his silence. Because he is a Coward, if Yandere-chan has her phone out and pointed at him, he will hide his face. He cannot participate in physical fights against murderers. If he sees Yandere-chan kill anyone, he will believe her to be possessed by a demon, according to Oka Ruto.
At 7:05 AM, Shin enters the school grounds. He walks to his locker at 7:10 AM and changes from his outdoor shoes to his indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, he walks to the Occult Club on the first floor.
At 8:00 AM, Shin walks into Classroom 3-1 and sits at his desk. He starts his morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go back to the Occult Club at 1:00 PM.
Shin walks back to class again at 1:30 PM participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, he heads to the Occult Club and stays there until the end of the day. If Yandere-chan joins in club activities, he will unsuccessfully try to summon a demon with the other members from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
If the Occult Club is inactive, he will socialize with the other former members outside of the club during periods when he would normally attend it (7:15 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:30 PM).
- Main article: Oka Ruto
As stated in his student info, Oka Ruto trusts him to operate the Occult Club when she is not present. He may be the substitute president while Oka is absent from school.
- He was implemented in the January 1st, 2016 Build.
- His name is a play on words. Shinhigaku (神秘学) is a Japanese word meaning "occultism".
- This reflects Oka's name, whose name is a play on the word "occult" when transcribed into katakana: Okaruto (オカルト).
- His name around December 2015 was planned to be Cho Shizen. It is a play on choshizen (超自然), a Japanese word meaning "supernatural".
- He and Oka Ruto are the only members of the Occult Club with a visible right eye.
- As of right now, Shin does not operate the club if Oka dies, instead the club disbands.