Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to the placeholder club leader and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, the player will wear swim goggles on their head.
If Yandere-chan joins the Sports Club, she will run faster and be able to carry sports equipment anywhere without being considered suspicious. Joining the Sports Club will allow Yandere-chan to run six meters per second, if not combined with other factors.
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members in the club, the club will disband.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- Kokona Haruka and Riku Soma used to be part of this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Sports Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- In the future, there is a possibility that one of the male members of this club may have a shaved head.
- YandereDev plans to make the Sports Club an all-male club.
- YandereDev imagines that their clubroom will be the Gymnasium.