If an NPC with the Strict persona sees Yandere-chan misbehaving, she will be expelled. NPCs with the Strict persona have extensive self-defense training, currently making them impossible to kill without having at least one level of strength, or without the use of Easter Eggs.
If the player aims their camera at a Strict NPC, they will stare at the player and give them a suspicious look. Teachers have nothing to hide, so they will see the player as suspicious. If the player joins the Photography Club, they will instead simply stand still.
- Main Article: Homicide
If a teacher sees Yandere-chan murder an NPC within their line of sight, they will immediately run to pin the player down. However, if the player has at least one level of strength or is in the Martial Arts Club, there will be a struggle mini game, similar to with the Heroic persona. If the player is in the Martial Arts Club, they will win automatically. If the player fails, the teacher will drop kick the player and then pin her down. These animations were made by YandereAni, a volunteer.
Cause of Being Apprehended
- Murdering another NPC in their line of sight.
- Dragging or carrying a corpse in front of a teacher.
- Trying to murder a teacher without at least strength level 1.
Cause of Expulsion
- Being visibly bloody.
- Being visibly insane or laughing insanely.
- Holding a suspicious weapon in front of a teacher.
- Being visibly lewd (e.g. taking panty shots).
- Loitering in the wrong classroom after being warned four times.
- Public indecency (not implemented yet).
In the future, minor infractions will not result in immediate expulsion but rather send the player to the counselor.
- Genka Kunahito
- Kaho Kanon
- Shiori Risa
- Karin Hana
- Kyoshi Taiso
- Natsuki Anna
- Rino Fuka
- Reina Nana
- Mida Rana