If an NPC with the Strict persona sees Yandere-chan misbehaving, she will be expelled. NPCs with the Strict persona have extensive self-defense training, currently making them impossible to kill without having at least one level of strength, or without the use of Easter Eggs.
If Yandere-chan aims her camera at a Strict NPC, they will stare at the player and give them a suspicious look. Teachers have nothing to hide, so they will see the player as suspicious. If the player joins the Photography Club, they will instead simply stand still.
- Main Article: Homicide
If a teacher sees Yandere-chan murder an NPC within their line of sight, they will immediately run to pin her down. However, if she has at least one level of strength or is in the Martial Arts Club, there will be a struggle mini game, similar to with the Heroic persona. If she is in the Martial Arts Club, they will win automatically. If the player fails, the teacher will drop kick her and then pin her down.
Cause of Being Apprehended
- Murdering another NPC in their line of sight.
- Dragging or carrying a corpse in front of a teacher.
- Trying to murder a teacher without at least strength level 1.
- Walking up to a teacher who is guarding a corpse while bloody, holding a weapon, or with low sanity.
Cause of Expulsion
- Being visibly bloody.
- Being visibly insane or laughing insanely.
- Being visibly lewd (e.g. taking panty shots).
- Holding a suspicious weapon in front of a teacher.
- Loitering in the wrong classroom after being warned four times.
- Loitering in the Faculty Room after being warned four times.
- Stealing or pickpocketing.
- Public indecency (not implemented yet).
In the future, minor infractions will not result in immediate expulsion but rather send the player to the counselor.
- Genka Kunahito
- Kaho Kanon
- Shiori Risa
- Karin Hana
- Kyoshi Taiso
- Natsuki Anna
- Rino Fuka
- Reina Nana
- Mida Rana
- Nasu Kankoshi