The room is located in the west wing of the second floor. As of the December 18th, 2017 Build, the room has a wooden floor and beige walls. It has red curtains and red chairs surrounding a wooden table with a tea set on it. It has three bookshelves, a grandfather clock, a desk with a globe and laptop on it, and a chandelier.
Joining the Council
In the future, to join the council, Yandere-chan will have to meet multiple criteria.
Once she has joined, she will wear a white and red version of female uniform four.
If Yandere-chan joins the Student Council, she will be able to: ask for a favor without befriending the student, be up to thirty minutes late to class, walk anywhere she wants without suspicion (excluding the boys bathroom), and be less suspicious to students and faculty.
Yandere-chan would also be able to 'unlock' the ability to do something to Megami, but this benefit has not been revealed yet because it would be a spoiler. 
As soon as Yandere-chan walks near the computer by herself, Megami Saikou will start her monologue on how she despises Yandere-chan. Afterwards, the computer will shut off and not turn on again.
Originally, the plan was that Yandere-chan would not be able to join the student council. However, this was changed in the "Club Benefits in Yandere Simulator" video. Yandere-chan will be able to join the student council in the future, but it will give her many responsibilities.
- Megami Saikou (President)
- Kuroko Kamenaga (Vice President)
- Akane Toriyasu (Secretary)
- Aoi Ryugoku (Enforcer)
- Shiromi Torayoshi (Treasurer)
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Failing to maintain the responsibilities will result in Yandere-chan being ejected from the council.
- When guarding a corpse, they will not push Yandere-chan.
- The room was renovated in the November 15, 2015 Build, and partially furnished in the January 1st, 2016 Build. It was fully furnished in the December 18th, 2018 Build.
- Each member, excluding Megami, is based on one of the Four Symbols of Chinese mythos.
- In 1980s Mode, there will be a different cast of student council members.
- Every member of the Student Council has an unconfirmed rumor floating around about them.
- Their reputation could be lowered enough that they would resign and leave school. However, their reputation will go down much slower than other students, unless Yandere-chan has specific "dirt" on them.
- They are slightly feared by students but not disliked.
- They dislike the delinquents but tolerate them.
- YandereDev mentioned that if the Student Council were dismissed, that it would not happen until after the game ended.
- YandereDev is considering adding a 6th member that would likely patrol the classrooms.
- She would possibly be the "Public Relations Director".
- She would represent the Yellow Dragon.
- She would have heterochromia.
- Her name would be Kiyoko Tatsuhara.
- She would be hot-blooded, determined, passionate and an emissary of justice.
- She would wear yellow fingerless MMA gloves.
- She would stop a fights with a speech about humanity's strength.
- If Yandere-chan joined the council, she would have a more obscure role like "historian".
- YandereDev thinks that unless certain circumstances are met, they would be immune to bullying.
- YandereDev was inspired by the concept of a "badass" student council, found in numerous anime.
- YandereDev thinks that all former members of the Student Council have already graduated by the time the game starts.
- They will not accept food from Yandere-chan as they are too cautious to accept food from a stranger.
- The Student Council cannot be shut down.
- If The Student Council got in a fight, Aoi would be winning, but then the lights would turn off, and when they turn back on, Shiromi would be the last one standing.