This mode is a reference to Tatsumaki from One Punch Man . Press 7 to activate this mode. When pressed, Yandere-chan will have messy pink hair. She will wear a long white dress, similar to Tatsumaki's outfit.
By pressing the left CTRL button, Yandere-chan will whip up tornados. If an NPC touches these tornados, they will instantly start to levitate and die.
- Yandere-chan's outfit texture will break if she changes clothes.
- If Yandere-chan holds a bucket and falls by pressing the left control button, she will walk and stand normally instead of floating.
- This mode was implemented in the February 2nd, 2017 Build.
- Senpai, the delinquents, Genka Kunahito, the placeholder nurse, the placeholder club leaders, Rival-chan, Study-kun A, Study-kun B and the Gardening Club members cannot be killed with this mode.
- A grey version of the dress is used in the Flame Demon ritual.
- The music is shared with Blade Hair Mode and Ebola Mode.
- The dress used in this mode can be found under the fountain in the middle of the plaza.