|Role||Protagonist (Kuudere Simulator)|
Kuudere Simulator 2
Kuudere Simulator 3
|Voice||Michaela Laws (Main)|
When the player is playing as Kuudere-chan, press T to turn her into Tsundere-chan.
She has dark orange hair tied into two long pigtails and angry looking blue eyes. She wears a short-sleeved sailor fuku uniform.
In the game, she stands in front of a chair with her hands on her hips and her head is always facing to the left. The player is able to scroll the mouse around to see her better.
Tsundere-chan speaks in an aggressive manner and is a tsundere.
- Tsundere-chan's appearance is a reference to Asuka Langley Sohryu from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. Her hair is similar to Saki Miyu's original hairstyle.
- Pressing B will make her say "Baka!".
- Pressing E while playing Kuudere Simulator will give her an eyepatch.
- In Kuudere Simulator, press T again to turn her back into Kuudere-chan.
- In Kuudere Simulator 2, press K again to turn her back into Kuudere-chan.
- She is a simple character who was created purely for Kuudere Simulator. YandereDev will not add Tsundere-chan into the game since there is only room for one tsundere, Osana Najimi, who is essentially "Tsundere-chan with an actual design that had effort put into [her]."
- All of her dialogue appears as orange text.
- A tsundere is a common personality trope in anime where a person will show aggressive/rude behavior towards another character, but this is only to conceal their true, more sweet, often romantic side.
|“||I don't even need a senpai!||”|
|“||Who wants a senpai anyway?||”|
|“||I don't care who senpai is dating!||”|
|“||Senpai can do whatever he wants!||”|
|“||A senpai would only make my life more complicated!||”|