Video games are playable mini-games in Yandere Simulator.
The only game available to play at the moment is Yanvania: Senpai of the Night. Each game inside Yandere-chan's room will be completely different from the other ones, but something that can be made very quickly. YandereDev wants to implement at least five video games.
Press E to play the game, Q to exit the menu, and the up/down arrow keys to select the desired game.
Yanvania: Senpai of the Night
- Main Article: Yanvania: Senpai of the Night
This video game was implemented in the October 31st, 2015 Build. Beldere-chan is the protagonist for this game. The game starts at the last stage where Beldere-chan travels through a castle to defeat zombies, an undead mini-boss, and eventually, the antagonist, Dracula-chan.
Original Video Games
In Yandere-chan's original room, the video games were located in the middle of the front part of the room. It was cluttered with junk and the TV was much smaller. Yandere-chan could not interact with these games. It was removed in the October 8th, 2015 Build.
- A Miyuki shoot 'em up on the game console may be implemented. Miyuki will be a popular magical girl anime in-game.
- The video games were partially implemented in the October 8th, 2015 Build and eventually got one game, Yanvania: Senpai of the Night, in the October 31st, 2015 Build.
- Super Yandere 64 will not be implemented into the game because YandereDev would get sued for copyright infringement.
- The video games will be a mixture of both 8-bit and 3-D games.
- Yandere-chan may be able to play prototypes of other games YandereDev has created.