Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Yandere Simulator Wiki!
Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl. The game is currently under development, and a free debug sandbox build is available from the developer's official blog and website.
The protagonist of the game is a high school student known as Yandere-chan who has fallen in love with an upperclassman known as Senpai. Yandere-chan cannot bear the thought of Senpai in another girl's arms, but she is too shy to confess her love to him, so she must resort to sabotaging his love life from the shadows.
If Yandere-chan is arrested, expelled, or obtains a bad reputation, the result is an immediate Game Over.
- August 17, 2016 - Added Chat Refresh and Send Button for chat.
- August 11, 2016 - We are now endorsing the Yandere Simulator Fan Wiki.
- April 4, 2016 - New background for the wiki!
- March 6, 2016 - YandereDev himself wrote us a new description!
Check out the Fan Wiki!
The Yandere Simulator Fan Wiki is an ever growing wiki of yandere creations. Click here to check it out!
Help fellow Yanderes!
The game isn't complete yet so there are many ways you can contribute to the wiki!
- You could edit our existing pages for any errors! People make mistakes and it's your job to make our pages really clean!
- You could create a new page! If you know something we don't, then don't be afraid to share it!
- You could check our pages if there are any spam! A clean wiki is a Yandere wiki!
- You could add pictures to our pages! Pictures are words too you know!
You could all do these things by pressing the "Contribute" button on the top right corner of the wiki. Of course, if you want to edit a page, you can visit the page and press the "Edit" button on the top left of the page.