|Club|| Cooking (since 12/2/2015)|
|Persona|| Social Butterfly (2/1/2015)|
Loner (2/1/2015 – 1/15/2016)
As of the February 8th, 2016 Build, she has yellow hair kept up in a high ponytail worn on the left with her bangs swept to the right. She has a slight cowlick on the left side of her ponytail, and her eyes are dark yellow. Her bust size is 0.8.
As of the January 16th, 2017 Build, Yuna wears a yellow friendship bracelet on her right wrist.
As of the February 2nd, 2017 Build, Yuna wears yellow stockings and panties.
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, Yuna is a Social Butterfly. She will happily pose for a picture if the player aims their camera at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will run to the nearest secluded area and call the police. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers.
At 7:05 AM, Yuna enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:10 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks into the plaza, to the left side of the fountain, and gossips with Yui Rio, Koharu Hinata, Mei Mio, Saki Miyu, Kokona Haruka, and Musume Ronshaku.
Yuna walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and finishes her afternoon classes at 3:30 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Cooking Club and stays there until 5:00 PM. She then heads to her locker and changes from her indoor shoes to her outdoor shoes, then she lingers there until 5:15 PM, when she walks home.
- Yuna's hairstyle before the February 8th, 2016 Build was changed because YandereDev thought her previous hairstyle was "low budget" and "amateurish".
- Her name is a reference to the most popular female Japanese names in 2012, the third most popular being Yuna, and the fourth most popular being Hina.
- In older versions of the game, Yuna Hina's name was Mio Akiya. The placeholder name was inspired by K-ON.
- Her male counterpart is Sota Yuki.
- Before the June 29th, 2016 Build, Yuna used to arrive on school grounds 3rd in line on the left side, at 7:05 AM.
|“||I wasn't sure if I should say anything about it, but I saw her doing that last week, too...||”|
— Yuna Hina on the Internet.